TIME®5210A Automatic Leeb Hardness Measurement System
This system is suitable for all kinds of cast iron, cast steel, forged steel, cast aluminum, forged aluminum, alloy steel, stainless steel and other metal parts automatic hardness testing production line, to realize fast qualification judgment and sorting processing of parts, and can be connected to MES system , to realize the automation and informatization of hardness testing of parts. Widely used in machinery manufacturing industries such as automobile, aerospace, metallurgy and chemical industry. The system includes: Leeb hardness measurement unit, control system, measurement auxiliary device, etc.
I want to make an inquiry
- Product Detail
- Commodity name: TIME®5210A Automatic Leeb Hardness Measurement System
- The system has the ability to resist electromagnetic interference and is suitable for factory environments;
- The system has the function of automatic correction, the measured value is stable and the repeatability is high;
- The system has an automatic calibration function to ensure the accuracy of the measured value;
- The system has an industrial Ethernet interface and supports Modbus TCP protocol;
- The system has the function of measuring data storage and statistics, and can be transmitted to the MES system;
- The system can customize laser scanning code, marking and other functions.
Input voltage range 85V AC to 264 VAC, 50/60Hz Working temperature -20°C to + 40°C External communication interface RJ45 10/100M baseT Ethernet interface External logical interface Modbus TCP slave station, supports reading hardness measurement value, equipment model, manufacturer information and other data from or configured with the measurement board Leeb measurement range 170-960HLD Indication error ± 6HLD (at 790 ± 40HLD) Repeatability error ± 6HLD (at 790 ± 40HLD) Hardness scale HL, HB, HRA, HRB, HRC, HV, HS