Digital Coating Thickness Gauge TIME®2501
I want to make an inquiry
- Product Detail
- Commodity name: Digital Coating Thickness Gauge TIME®2501
- Commodity ID: 1105904066857947136
TIME2501 is a super mini gauge, capable of measuring rapidly, nondestructively and precisely the thickness of insulating coatings on non-magnetic metallic base. This thickness gauge adopts the eddy current principle to measure the thickness of insulating coatings on non-magnetic metallic base (enamel, rubber, paint and plastics coatings on the base of copper, aluminum, zinc, tin, etc.). TIME2501 coating thickness gauge can be applied extensively in the manufacturing, metal processing and chemical industries and commodity inspection. Due to its small size and the integration of the probe and the instrument, it is especially useful in on-the-spot measuring at engineering sites.
● Integrated with Probe N: the eddy current principle to measure the thickness of insulating coatings on non-magnetic materials.
● Zero point calibration and two-point calibration to correct the system error of the probe
● Features two working modes: DIRECT and BATCH & two measuring ways: CONTINUE and SINGLE
● Statistics include the mean, maximum, minimum, test numbers and standard deviation.
● Memory of 500 data
● Deletion of current data, calibrated data, limit data and all data stored.
● Integrated with printer to print the statists values if needed
● Low battery indication and error alarm
● Buzz during operation for indication
● Backlight for the screen
● Auto or manual shutdown
More information: Applications of TIME Digital Coating Thickness GaugeKey words:
- coating thickness tester
- coating thickness meter
- coating measurement
0 to 1250 μm
Zero point calibration
±(3%H + 1.5)
±[(1%-3%)H + 1.5]
Min. curvature radius (mm)
Convexity 3; concave 10
Min. testing area diameter (mm)
Critical thickness of substrate (mm)
Battery AAA 1.5V (2pcs)