- Product Detail
- Commodity name: Digital Ultrasonic Flaw Detector TIME®1150
- Commodity ID: 1105903998406905856
● 5.7 inch, VGA color TFT display and LEMO/BNC probe connector.
● Wide measurement range from 1-10000 mm.
● Precise and stable horizontal and vertical linearity with horizontal linearity 0.1% and vertical linearity 2%.
● DAC, AVG, DGS curves and defect echo help to evaluate defect equivalent calculation.
● Simultaneous display of high resolution A-scan and B-scan waveform.
● Four ways to present waveform: positive half-wave, negative half- wave, full wave and radio frequency.
● Automatic gain adjustment, defect equivalent calculation and peak memory function.
● Two individual gates setting and alarming function.
● Gate measurement includes echo amplitude, beam path, depth, projection and so on.
● Waveform freeze available：in full ,peak, comparative and envelope ways.
● 50 detecting channels are available with separate detecting parameters and DAC (Distance Amplitude Correction) curves in every channel.
● Adjustable high performance square wave pulse generator
● Three detecting modes(single-probe, dual crystal probe and transmission) with automatic calibration function.
● Connected to PC via USB interface with advanced software for data analysis and management.
● Super large memory, 1000 waveform and 4X2000 frame dynamic waveform diagrams can be stored, with the function of storage, checkout and review of channel, waveform, dynamic records.
● Flaw detection report printable.
Power adaptor (3A/9V)
LEMO-Q9 Probe connecting cable
LEMO-Q6 Probe connecting cable
Straight beam probe (φ20 2.5MHz )
Angle beam probe (φ20 2.5MHz )
- digital ultrasonic flaw detector
LEMO or BNC
Battery working time
Charging time (h)
Power adapter Input
Color transmission TFT, 640x480
Scanning range (mm)
Sound velocity (m/s)
Positive half wave, negative half wave, full and RF
Vertical linearity accuracy
Amplifier resolution (dB)
Pulse-echo, dual and through transmission
Linear, 0~80% of the full screen
A scan and B scan, displaying both simultaneously
Sampling frequency (MHz)
Crosstalk rejection (dB)
Dead zone (μs)
≤10 (related with transmitting)
100~400(V) variable in steps of 10V
Dynamic range (dB)
Transmitting pulse width (ns)
75/100~500 variable in steps of 50ns
Instant resolution (dB)
Time base linearity
<±0.2% full screen
Pulse repetition frequency (Hz)
Sensitivity leavings (dB)
Measurements and others
Data management, communication and print
2 indepent gates
Edge, Peak value
1000 wave images (including 980 A scan images and 20 B scan images)
Echo amplitude, Sound path, depth, projection etc.
4x2000 dynamic wave image
Freeze waveform, peak value, comparative and envelope
Store, review or replay the channels, waves
AVG equivalent calculate
Calculate the flaw equivalent according to the flaw echo and AVG curve
All the data can be stored to PC or flash disk
DAC flaw evaluating
Make flaw evaluation according to flaw echo and DAC curve
Communicate with PC via USB interface
Off, measurement, gate positive wave alarm, gate negative wave alarm
off, anytime, hold for 0.2s, 0.5s, 1s and 2s, lock
USB OTG port
USB 2.0 device connected with PC
USB 2.0 host connected with flash disk or printer