Impact Testing Machine JB-300B/JB-W300A
Mainly used to determine the anti-impact capability of ferrous metal materials with high toughness, especially for steel and iron and their alloy, under dynamic load.
This machine can be operated semi-automatically. The pendulum of the machine can be raised or released automatically. Be applicable for continuing testing in different kinds of laboratories and other metallurgy industrial manufactories.
It is designed and developed according to standard of ISO148-2-1998, ASTM-E23-98 and GB/T 3808-22-002.
What’s more, this machine can be equipped with an optional digital display box or equipped with a computer.
- Impact energy: 150J, 300J (15Kgfm, 30Kgfm) each.
- Impact velocity: 5.2m/s
- Raising angle: 150°
- Standard span: 40mm
- Accuracy: 1J Dial indicate (0.1 Kgfm)
- Round angle radius of Grips: R1-1.5mm
- Round angle radius of striking edge: R2-2.5mm
- Size of specimen: 10x10x55mm
- Power supply: 3 Phase, 380V, 50Hz, 180W
- Dim: 2124mm x 600mm x 1340mm
- Net weight: 450kg