- Product Detail
- Commodity name: Ultrasonic Flaw Detector TUD310
- Commodity ID: 1105904173678481408
● Four ways to present waveform: positive half-wave, negative half- wave, full wave and radio frequency.
● Automatic gain adjustment, defect equivalent calculation and peak memory function
● Two high resolution scanning mode: A and B
● Display of echo envelope
● Two individual gates setting and alarming function.
● 32 detecting channels are available with separate detecting parameters and DAC (Distance Amplitude Correction) curves in every channel.
● Automatic formation of DAC curves, and 30 points’ data can be recorded infinitely, adjustable offset curves and gain correction functions are available.
●Three detecting modes(single-probe, dual crystal probe and transmission) with automatic calibration function
● Connected to PC via USB interface with advanced software for data analysis and management.
● Data and documents are managed with file allocation table (FAT)system, making the management of inspection data more convenient, reliant and faster
● Super large memory up to 32M, 1000 echo data can be stored.
● EL Highlight matrix display (no drift with angle, temperature or sunlight)
● Brand new digital signal circuit is designed for TUD310
● Digital signal processor (DSP) is used for signals analyzing, making circuit noise reduced properly and waveform more stable.
● EPSON ink-jet printers can be connected with TUD
● Real-time waveform display and review
Software for TUD310
Cable for probe
EPSON ink-jet printer
- Ultrasonic Flaw Detector TUD310
- flaw detection
2.5 mm ~9999 mm
0.1mm (2.5mm ~100mm)
1mm (100 mm ~5000mm)
0dB ~110 dB
（Low0.2~1 Mid.0.5~4 High3~15)
Vertical linearity accuracy
Horizontal linearity accuracy
Positive half wave, negative wave, full wave, and RF
Pulse-echo, dual and through transmission
Spike excitation pulser
50ohms, 150ohms and 400ohms
Linear, 0-80% of full screen, variable in steps of 1%
RS232 / USB
EPSON ink-jet printers
Li battery4×3.6V 4000mAh