TIME5433 Shore AM Hardness Tester
As a new member of TIME543X series Shore hardness testers, TIME5433 has the same appearance and basic functions with TIME543X series. It is equipped with the AM type needle to test thin samples in the ordinary hardness range such as vulcanized rubber and plastic products. For ordinary hardness samples, when its thickness is less than 6mm, it is advised to choose TIME5433 Shore AM hardness tester. This instrument has a small spring force and the protruding length of the indenter is only 1.25mm. In order to ensure the stability of the test process, the test should be performed on the TIME5433FJ operation stand.
I want to make an inquiry
- Product Detail
- Commodity name: TIME5433 Shore AM Hardness Tester
- Commodity ID: 1105903956266733568
- Digital Shore AM hardness tester is mainly used to test thin samples in the ordinary hardness range such as vulcanized rubber and plastic products.
- It adopts LVDT displacement sensor, which is accurate and can work in harsh environment with the humidity of 90%RH.
- The OLED screen clearly shows the hardness value. Menu operation.
- Automatic Zero point calibration.
- Three work modes to meet varied testing requirements: real-time, peak-value-lock and timing-lock. The lock modes can guarantee the reading rules and reduce the human reading errors.
- In peak-value-lock mode, the instrument can automatically lock the peak hardness value.
- In timing-lock mode, the user can set the timing duration from 1 to 60 seconds. The instrument automatically starts timing and automatically locks the measured value.
- In the lock modes, the upper and lower limits of the measured value can be preset, and a prompt is displayed when out of the limit, which is convenient for batch detection. It also has the function of calculating the average value and automatically removing gross errors.
- Store 200 average lock values.
- Optional software is offered to transfer the test data to PC via USB in the format of Microsoft Word or Excel.
- It can work continuously for over 24 hours.
- Voltage display and low-voltage prompt.
- Auto shut down and the function is adjustable.
- TIME5433 Shore AM Hardness Tester
- vulcanized rubber and plastic hardness
- Hardness scale: AM
- Testing range: 0~100HAM
- Tolerance: ≤±1HAM (20~90HAM)
- Resolution: 0.1HAM
- Power: Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Main unit
- Median test block
- Operation stand
- Communication cable
TIME5433 Shore AM Hardness Tester vulcanized rubber and plastic hardness