TIME5432C Shore Hardness Tester for Microporous Materials
TIME5432C is a derivative of TIME5432 Shore AO Durometer. It also adopts the AO type indenter, but has a rectangular press foot. It is designed to test microporous materials for shoes made of rubber and plastic when the compression is 50% and the stress is 0.049 MPa or more.
I want to make an inquiry
- Product Detail
- Commodity name: TIME5432C Shore Hardness Tester for Microporous Materials
- Commodity ID: 1105903959185969152
- Digital hardness tester for microporous materials for shoes made of rubber and plastic.
- It adopts LVDT displacement sensor, which is accurate and can work in harsh environment with the humidity of 90%RH.
- The OLED screen clearly shows the hardness value. Menu operation.
- Automatic Zero point calibration.
- Three work modes to meet varied testing requirements: real-time, peak-value-lock and timing-lock. The lock modes can guarantee the reading rules and reduce the human reading errors.
- In peak-value-lock mode, the instrument can automatically lock the peak hardness value.
- In timing-lock mode, the user can set the timing duration from 1 to 60 seconds. The instrument automatically starts timing and automatically locks the measured value.
- In the lock modes, the upper and lower limits of the measured value can be preset, and a prompt is displayed when out of the limit, which is convenient for batch detection. It also has the function of calculating the average value and automatically removing gross errors.
- Store 200 average lock values.
- Optional software is offered to transfer the test data to PC via USB in the format of Microsoft Word or Excel.
- It can work continuously for over 24 hours.
- Voltage display and low-voltage prompt.
- Auto shut down and the function is adjustable.
- Operation stand is selectable to enhance the stability of the test.
- Digital hardness tester for microporous materials for shoes
- Hardness scale: Asker-c
- Testing range: 0~100Hc
- Tolerance: ≤±1Hc (20~90Hc)
- Resolution: 0.1Hc
- Power: Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Main unit
- Median test block
- Communication cable
- Operation stand
Digital hardness tester for microporous materials for shoes