Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge TIME®2110 measures on the test block.
TIME®2110/2113 is a basic and affordable ultrasonic thickness gage designed for non-destructive testing.
It is light (weight 140g), easy to use and accurate. Despite its compact size, TIME®2110/2113 ultrasonic thickness gauge supports automatic non-linear compensation with computer software to correct the non-linear errors of the probe for the purpose of improving the accuracy.
It also can be used to measure the sound velocity of a certain material through its thickness.
● Free conversion between metric and imperial
● Automatic calibration of zero point: automatically correct the system errors
● Automatic non-linear compensation: computer software is used to correct the non- linear errors of the probe for the purpose of improving the accuracy
● The upward and downward adjustment keys enable prompt selection of sound velocity, thickness, and check the thickness memory units
● Prompt indication for coupling state
● Sound velocity can be measured according to the test block’s thickness
● Ten thickness values can be stored without loss after turn-off
● Sound velocity of five different materials can be stored directly needless to search in the conversion table
● Low voltage indication and Automatic turn-off
● Oil proof protection for longer service life